Oh oh! My tooth is growing..
Initially, I planned to blog about growing up with Matt on a monthly basis. However, I decided not to do so because it is quite an arduous task. I'll probably just blog whenever I feel so ;). So, this time around..I am going to talk about Matt's growing tooth.
As I was looking at Matt's gum last Wednesday, I noted something whitish. At first sight, I thought he has an ulcer but that doesn't make sense because he is still young too have one. After a closer look, I realised that it was actually his little tooth emerging out of his gum!
He looks so cute whenever he laughs now because of that little tooth. So far, Matt has been a very good boy. He doesn't get cranky or experience any pain during during the teething period. However, he dribbles a lot and gnaws at everything he can get hold of and I mean EVERYTHING!
As of today, I can see a second tooth making its' way out of his gum..=). Hopefully by end of this month, his two bottom teeth will be out. I've already recorded this development in his Little Red Book =).

No comments:
Post a Comment