Life is just too short
I received a very sad and shocking news from Jo last Monday. One of our friend's brother passed away on Sunday. His death was also published in the local newspaper. A marathon event turned out to be a tragedy. His life could have been save if the medic would have arrived on time.
To think of it, life is just too short. One day you could be seeing, eating and laughing with that person and the next day, he/she is gone. I can imagine the pain the family is going through for losing a family member. A close one especially.
I always believe in living life with no regret. Don't blame if things don't work out as plan. God has His plan for each and everyone. So have trust in His plan.
At the mean time, live life to the fullest. Amen.

2 comments:
Heard abt tat fr HS...condolonces to him and family....u r aboslutely right lili...life's precious...when u have a moment to breathe....appreciate it...
sorry typo error....condolonces to his family..
Post a Comment