Sunday, August 09, 2009

Pork ribs with plum sauce

I got this recipe from a friend in NY for quite some time and finally tried the recipe yesterday.


Ingredients:
2 pounds pork spareribs
5-6 tbsp soy sauce
5-6 tbsp plum jam or apricot preserves
5-6 tbsp honey
1 garlic clove (minced)

Method:
1) Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with bone side down on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2) Cover and bake at 350*F for 1 hour or until ribs are tender; drain.
3) In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; baste with some of the marinade. Bake at 350*F or grill over medium heat, uncovered, for 30 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally.

Yield: 3 servings

Close up..

It smelled really good when it came out from the oven. Taste wise, I can taste more of the honey than the plum sauce. Probably need to increase the plum sauce next time.

I'll give myself 7/10 for this because it tasted quite good =)

No comments: