Stir fried roasted pork belly with dark soy sauce
When I was a child, mum used to cook this dish. It has been such a long time since I had this dish because as I grew older, we hardly eat pork at home. I was very conscious of eating porks' fat, hence mum seldom cook pork dishes.
Stumbled upon this dish at Little Corner of Mine and it made me salivate. So, while hubby and I were at See Woo one of the weekend, I decided to buy some roasted pork to cook.
Are you salivating too? Very very simple recipe..
Ingredients:
Roasted pork belly (Siu yuk)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
Dark soy sauce to taste
Sugar to taste
Method:
1) Heat up some oil in the wok. When hot, add in the roasted pork belly and fry until slightly brown. Add in the garlic and fry it together.
2) Add in the dark soy sauce and sugar to taste. Quickly fry to mix well and dish out to serve.
Note: I've added in some diced long beans for colour =)
Simply delicious! Give it a stir!

No comments:
Post a Comment