The Sartorial Interview
Oh..I've been tagged by dazkoh.
*Job?
Now: Figure slaver
Soon: Grape picker
*Best sartorial advice from your parents?
They eat salt more than I eat rice, so listen to them
*I build my daily look around
Whatever I can find in the wardrobe
*Personal Style quirk
My fuchsia Crocs with 4 jibbitz on each side..is that quirk enough?
*Favorite designers
Don't have enough money to own one. Probably some GBP will do me good =)
*Most cherished item
My baby TP T43. I face it everyday (at least 10 hours daily).
*I feel best wearing?
My nightie of course because it means bedtime
*The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit...Sartorialist?
The colour combination of the outfit. I can't really accept quirky colours. Okok..except my fuschia Crocs.
*I always break this fashion rule..
What's a fashion rule? I am no 'Fashionita'. Wrong question to ask. Sorry!
*Never caught wearing
Showing off my bra colour under a white shirt. A lot of people are doing it. So I won't do it.. =p
*Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear
No idea..next
*Dress to impress who?
No one
*Shine your own shoes?
My shoes don't need one. I'll just get a new one. Haha!
*Favorite stores?
None but I like to step in to shoes stores. Try also shiok!
*Your next “must have” purchase
A new camera. I realised I can actually take nice photos.
*I only buy __________ in Europe.
I can't afford one. Again, some GBP will do me good =)
*I skimp when buying..
Nothing
*I splurge on…
Food I suppose. I don't have much time to spend money.
*Favorite item of clothing
Levi's jean by hubby =) and shoes of course
*Guilty pleasure
Coffee from Starbucks
*Cologne, skincare
Gucci Envy, Estee Lauder Dazzling, Ralph Lauren Romance, Philip Kohler (never hear before leh?)
*Most stylish city
Don't travel enough to tell. Tokyo perhaps?
*When I was high school I wore
White shirt, white skirt, white socks, white shoes and a maroon tie
*Sports?
Swimming. Yea..I am picking it up again.
*Favorite fashion magazine
Don't have time for one
*Favorite vacation spot
Bali
*Favorite neighborhood restaurant
None
Tag: Nileey & Jo Anne

No comments:
Post a Comment