Long deep breath and relax
If only it is that easy to take that long deep breath and relax, I would be doing it a thousand times.
As the wedding day draws nearer, I am getting more anxious. I wonder if it is normal to feel such way.
Why am I feeling anxious? Probably it's because:
1) I will be leaving my job very soon and the insecurity of not having a new one in hand.
2) I am leaving the country soon and that means leaving my family and friends.
3) If I've prepared the wedding well. I am just hoping everything will be ok.
A lot of people had been telling me to enjoy the preparation and not to worry too much. Well, if only I could.
Ok girl..LONG DEEP breath and relax..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:
hey girl, i'd probably say the same thing too. well, you'll be in for a lot of changes, but I'm sure the Lord already has His plans for you, so just put your trust in Him :)
Post a Comment