Wedding invitation card
I finally decided the design of the wedding invitation card and also the amount required to print last Saturday. I've chosen the design below. Nice??
It was my second visit to The WeddingCard Shop last Saturday. During the first visit, I couldn't decide on the design as there were too many to choose from.
I wanted something simple and wouldn't cost a lot at the same time. Initially, I prefer a design that is more Western but ended up choosing this as I find the picture cute.
Cost of the card is RM2.30 per piece excluding the printing and stamping of names on the cover of the card. I've chosen the inlay to be cream in colour with gold ink printing. The envelope will be in red. Hehe..a bit traditional huh??
Will get to proof read the card details later this week afterwhich, if I am happy, I will give the green light to print. It's never too early to print..I rather get things done now than to panic last minute.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:
looks traditional enough :) do you know they do custom made cards as well?
I was wondering for some unique designed wedding invitations and I search ends at Jean M.
Post a Comment