Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beh tahan!

There was a big move for the people working on my floor yesterday. Due to organisation reallignment, teams involved had to move workstation. Thank God my team was not entirely affected by the move. I for sure stay PUT!! Haha!!

Nevertheless, that's not what I want to talk about. You see..what happened was one of my teamate (a guy) has to move to the workstation which is beside him. Upon opening his drawers, papers were stuffed to the brim. Well..that is fine because a lot of other people do the same. I do that at times during the close when there is just NO time to do filing.

Since he only move "next door", what he did was to open both workstations' drawers, take the stack of papers from his current workstation and chucked it to the next drawer. You probably would think what's wrong with that. One would do the same too given the same situation. What left me speechless was he didn't even bother to sort the unncessary and arrange the the pile of papers accordingly. Just 'Phak!' into the next drawer.

Watched by two other teamates, we were asking if he should arrange or file the papers and casually joked that he would have difficulties locating his documents when there are audit requests. His reaction was simply 'bo chap' (don't care).

Pengsan! How unorganised!! I beh tahan such kind of guys. Well oh well..none of my business anyway =).

No comments: