Saturday, April 19, 2008

Capture the moment

Initially I thought looking for an actual day photographer was a relatively easy task considering you don't need to do a lot of negotiation as compared to looking and choosing a bridal shop for your pre-wedding photos. I was WRONG!

This was REALLY an arduous task. It took me a lot of time to search online, run through the work of the photographers, getting the price quotations before choosing the ONE. Given the proliferation of freelance photographers these days, it was really a tough time deciding.

It is really important to choose the right photographer that would be able capture the details, emotions, anticipating the moments as they happen, and share memorable photos that tell the story of the entire day..

Taking into consideration the work and price of others, I've finally chosen Joshua Teoh. I fell in love with Joshua’s wedding photos when I first saw it. The photos were beautifully taken and really speak the moment, the feeling, raw emotion and the mood.

Although not listed on the The Hiplist – Wedding Photographers, I have full confidence Joshua will deliver a GREAT job!!

If you are interested, take a visit at Joshua’s gallery online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

n i l e e y said...

well, good for you that you ticked off one more item in your to-do list :)

Lilium said...

Yes..one more checked to the list. After May, more checks. YEAY!