Today..
Today, I...
1) Felt lonely waking up on a Saturday morning with no one in the house. My family members were away in River Kwai (some place in Thailand). They are back now as I am writing this post.
2) Felt lethargic in the morning because I haven't had enough sleep over the weekdays.
3) Felt put off because I have to be on standby for work which luckily, I don't have to subsequently.
4) Felt energetic after a 1.5 hours of badminton game with colleagues in the morning.
5) Felt refresh after a 2 hours nap in the afternoon.
6) Miss spending time with my dearie.
7) Wish I could just stop the time so that Monday won't come.
8) Wish I could also quicken the time so that the next 2 accounting close pass by with a whizz.
9) Wish I can go for another holiday in Europe =)

1 comment:
I wish for number 8 as well, somehow not looking forward to the quarter close.
Post a Comment