Another wedding proposal?
I had a very weird dream yesterday night. I can't recall exactly how the dream started. What I could remember was that I was standing right in the middle of a garden holding a big bouquet of red roses. From far, I could hear a group of choir singing "Thank you Lord", a song which I love very much. Holding the bouquet in my arms, I started to head towards where the music was.
As I draw nearer, the music came from inside a restaurent. Walking myself into the restaurent, I was slowly greeted by many people whom I don't know. I felt strange as these people seems to know who I was. Their happy smiles were clearly shown on their faces and they were clapping their hands as I walked in. It was as if they had been waiting for my arrival. The whole situation seems planned. Who are they?
I was still puzzled with the whole situation when a guy suddenly walked towards me. I can't recall who the guy was but he was definitely a friend of mine because I felt definitely glad when I saw him. In my mind, it was "Ah...finally someone I know. Could you tell me what is this all about?"
I was taken aback when this friend of mine suddenly went on his knees, took out a ring box and opened it. There was a diamond ring in it and then he popped the magic question "Li Li, will you marry me?". Oh no..what is this all about?
The crowd cheers grew louder. Everyone were saying "Marry him..!! Marry him!! Say yes!!". My friend with the ring box in his hand and still on his knees was waiting eagerly for me to say "YES". He was smiling so happily. Well of course I can't say YES because I have already said YES to someone else. Someone whom I love so much and I want to grow old together for the rest of my life. I began to cry..I don't know why.
The next thing I knew was I awaken by the tears that was running down my cheeks. Ooooo..weird dream huh? I hope it was simply just a dream..and nothing else =)

No comments:
Post a Comment