Spidey 3 was GREAT!
I went to watch Spiderman 3 alone right after work on Wednesday. I had this sudden feeling and I did not mind doing it alone. I was subsequently "reprimanded" by some of my colleagues for not asking them along. I guess I just needed some "Me" time.
Overall, the movie was GREAT!! I'd it a two thumbs up as I trully enjoyed the movie. This installment was the best compared to the past two. I shall not elaborate about the movie in details though.
What I did not realise in the past two spidey blockbusters was just the nice smile James Franco actually has and I totally agree with my friend's comment about him.
Tobey Maquire, was great with his boyish good looks and soft spoken character (when he is Peter Parker) in the movie. His looks leave me somewhat spellbound..hahaha =).
I am not sure if there will be a Spiderman 4 in the future but I sure do look forward to it if there is. Well of course, I will watch it with my dearie sitting next to me the next time around.

No comments:
Post a Comment