Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The pressure in on..

Sigh..I can feel the pressure building up in me now. In less than 3 weeks time, I will be doing a backfilling role for one of my teamate who will be going on maternity leave soon. With her away for 2 months, I am doing one non-quarter and one quarter close. As compared to my other teamates who are handling the same role but for different regions, the region that I am going to handle is considered a well managed one and with least issues or problems.

A lot of things are going on my mind now. I have yet to hand over my responsiblities to another teamate who will be backing me up as well. I am not so worry about this because I will still be around should my backup have any problem. The most worrying thing for me is will I be able to fully support the upcoming role. I really hope I will make it through especially the quarter close.

The thought of it now is making me feeling anxious. I hope this will not leave me with sleepness nights.

3 comments:

n i l e e y said...

hey, understand how you feel as I have been in your shoes before (different role, different region).

At least you have someone else reading contracts ><

Just do your best ok? If have any doubt, you can ask us or boss :)

Lilium said...

TQ for the supports nileey..really appreciate it =)

Anonymous said...

hi. don't worry. and let me know if you need any help. Even I am not around, I have a think pad.haha^^;;But I know u can make it.