Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick sick sick

Sigh..I just realised that I have been sick every other month. What's wrong with my health recently? The first time was before my trip to London in Oct06. I fell sick again on Christmas eve and not to mention, I fell sick last Saturday. Each time it will start off with a bad sore throat then followed by flu and cough.

Whatever has happenned? Is it because I have been overworked? I doubt so! Is it because of my daily diet which is not sufficient to maintain a healthy body? High possibility. Or is it due to the lack of exercise? YEah..that could be it. I hardly exercise since I stopped my gym membership last Jun06.

I hope I will not fall sick again in the next couple of months. With the CNY around the corner, I hope I will recover soon so I can enjoy all the tasty food.

2 comments:

Darren Koh said...

Yes, the lack of exercise could be the reason. By the way, what part of the body is a throad? hahahahah :)

Lilium said...

It was a typo error. I've amended it =).