First post for 2012
It has been 6.5 months since my last post. As I log in to the Blogspot main site, I struggled once again to find my drafts and when I did, oh gosh..I still have a few drafts in the backlog. I promise myself this time to try to post them.
Where do I start now? Ok..lets start with what happened since January 2012. Got myself a contractual job with one of the global management consultancy, a great company to have on my CV. The role came to an end recently and that lead me back to my housewife life now while searching for a new role (hopefully not too long). The kids are still in the nursery so mummy can have some break.
So other than work over the last 4 months and spending time with the family on weekend, nothing really exciting for the year. We went to Norwich during the recent Easter break with DK's aunty and uncle. It was a good getaway from the busy city life and most importantly, it was for the kids to experience something different. MK enjoyed himself the most as he gets to travel on his favourite transport, the TRAIN..a steam engine train to be exact!
Will post more updates and other interesting things happening. Stay tune!

2 comments:
So yours is just a contractor role? Any plans to work again?
Yes..am currently looking for new work. It's very common for contractual work in the UK.
Post a Comment