Sunday, June 12, 2011

A good hour

If only I have a good hour during the day, it's a bliss! I can hardly sit down properly to eat my meal, let alone going to the toilet.

Life is tough with no assistance to take care of the kiddos. With Matt getting so active (and I mean really active!), I practically have my eyes darting on him all day long. You just don't know what he will do next from climbing the chairs to the coffee table, couch and bed. He's a 'dangerous' and also an annoying toddler at the same time!

Nevertheless, he can be quite a darling at times. He would plant me a kiss on the cheek when I ask him to and he would throw me a flying kiss out of a sudden (trying to be cheeky) to waving goodbye when he thought he is going to go out.

It has been exceptionally a fruitful journey growing up with him full time.

This is Matthias at 17 months old..isn't he a charm?

1 comment:

Racheal said...

he's adorable la.. u must be enjoying motherhood.. :)