Greetings from Katherine Louise Koh
With God's grace, Darren and I have been blessed with a gorgeous baby girl, Katherine Louise Koh Xin Yi on the 18th March at 0030 GMT. Weighing at 3.42kg, Katherine arrived 12 days earlier than the expected due date. Delivery was a lot quicker with labour time of 2 hours 5 mins. I had a water birth this time which I didn't manage to do so with Matthias. I also did not accept any other form of pain relief as previously. Strong mummy heh?
It is a month ago since I delivered and Katherine is one month old today. Happy full moon my little princess, Katherine.



2 comments:
happy one month old Katherine!
haven't heard of water birth in Malaysia, i supposed it's not common. Is it better?
Water birth is quite common in the UK. In fact it is highly encouraged and the warm water in the birth pool is also a form of pain relief. I guess it is better than the gas and air which can make you dizzy and 'high'.
Post a Comment