Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am going home!

I can't wait to go home! We are flying off tomorrow evening. I have not been home ever since I came 2 years ago. I couldn't be home last year for CNY as I just delivered. This year will also be the first time Matt return to Malaysia and meet my parents.


We will only be back for 2.5 weeks..and there is so many people to meet and EAT of course! I don't know if I am able to possibly meet everyone but I will try my best. It will be great to meet everyone.

Speaking of food, oh..how I just miss Malaysian food. I have been quite lazy to cook the last couple of weeks. The thought of just sitting and waiting for food to served on the table..ah...bliss!! No need to think of menu for the day..tsk tsk! 

I may not be able to update my blog for the next 3 weeks..with that, hereby wishing all my Chinese friends who are celebrating Chinese New Year in advance..GONG XI FA CHAI and HAPPY NEW YEAR


May the year of hop hop Rabbit brings lot of prosperity, good health and joy to everyone! 

No comments: