Salmon with ginger salted bean sauce
We have been eating more salmon recently and hence, I needed more ideas on how to cook salmon. Most of the time, DK would cook his signature dish 'Ikan Cili Garam'. I failed big time after attempting to cook this dish recently =(.
Anyhow, I absolutely love this recipe from Little Corner of Mine and cooked it a couple of weeks back. An easy recipe and absolutely delicious.
Ingredients:
2 Salmon fillets
Rice flourOil for pan-frying
1 Tbsp yellow salted soy beans, smashed (Tau chu)
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/4 cup water
3-inch length ginger, cut into tiny pieces
1) Coat both sides of salmon with rice flour. In a non-stick skillet, on medium heat, add a little oil. When hot, pan-fry both sides of salmon until cooked. Dish out and set on a plate.
2) With the leftover oil (pour away some if it's too much), add in ginger and fry until fragrant. Add in the smashed salted soy beans, fry for a minute, add in water, oyster sauce and sugar. Fry until well mixed and thicken. Pour the sauce over salmon. Serve hot.
Taste delectable with hot rice!! I could eat a second serving of rice with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment