Lets swim!
I've recently signed up for a Water Babies course for Matt after hearing good feedbacks from other mummies who had done the course. I guess I am a little late in sending him for the course because most of my friends send their babies when they were only 3 to 4 months old. Also, there are a lot of younger babies in Matt's class. Oh well, better later than never. The only requirement when joining this course is that the baby must be under a year old because the unique teaching methods is only for babies.
We went for the first lesson last week and Matt thoroughly enjoyed it. He was busy splashing the water with both his hands. Haha! Unfortunately, there is no one to help to catch the moment on photos. The course will be for 9 weeks but we missed the first week because we signed up only last week.
Believe it or not..the instructor actually submerge Matt under the water for 3 to 4 seconds. It actually freak me out as I was worried if Matt will be able to catch his breath but he was ok. He was wondering what happened when he came out of the water. Haha! Apparently this is one of the method they teach the babies.
Will update more on his course progress as we go through more classes.

1 comment:
The cat can swim
Post a Comment