Nursery time
Today was Matt's official first day at the nursery. I will be sending him to the nursery twice a week so that he can socialise and learn to be more independent. Also, it gives Mummy a little break and some time for herself. Not really a break because Mummy still need to clean, prepare, cook and do other housework.
It was a little hard and Mummy felt the separation anxiety kicking in. Thank God Papa took the day off and we have visiting relatives, so it wasn't that bad. But still, Mummy keeps wondering how Matt was doing for the day and hope the time would pass faster so she can see him.
I have been with Matt for 6.5 months. Have never really separate from him except that I am out sometime to meet some friends. So sending him to the nursery is my first trial in the event of me getting a job and returning to the working world.
He did pretty well on the first day. I guess he is still young to understand what is really happening to him =).

3 comments:
I'm sure he misses you too. :)
nursery so young arr!!!but if not, then u can't find work oso.....i'm sure matt will b an independent young boy....
Winnie: Yea..it's hard to focus with him around.
Post a Comment