The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera has been one of the musical I wanted to watch for a long time and I am proud to tick it off from my list now. Darren has watched it and hence, I've got no one to watch it with.
I managed to secure two great seats for £63 each. The view from the seats were great. The musical itself was simply FANTASTIC!! I totally love it.
After watching the musical, it would be nice to watch Love Never Dies, a sequal to the Phantom of the Opera which is currently showing in the West End. Love Never Dies opened on the 9th March 2010 at the Adelphi Theatre.
Now..all I need is a babysitter to look after Matt. Any volunteer?
When a friend who will be in London for a business trip told me she wanted to watch the musical, I excitely expressed my interest to join her.
After watching the musical, it would be nice to watch Love Never Dies, a sequal to the Phantom of the Opera which is currently showing in the West End. Love Never Dies opened on the 9th March 2010 at the Adelphi Theatre.
Now..all I need is a babysitter to look after Matt. Any volunteer?


2 comments:
wow 60pounds eh??? cant' remember how much i paid cos watched it at least 10 years ago.....but good watch!!
Yes Winnie! Good watch!
Post a Comment