Thursday, May 20, 2010

American Idol Final Season 9

The final two of American Idol Season 9 has been revealed. The battle is between Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze for the American Idol title. I pretty much predicted they are going to be in the final as they are the better ones in the top 12.

Crystal Bowersox
Lee DeWyze
I haven't been following this season religiously as compared to Season 8. I find this year show pretty boring. Not much excitement. I don't see the future winner even up to the top 5. When Michael Lynch was eliminated leaving Casey, Crystal and Lee in the top 3, I still see no star quality in them.

Oh well, lets see who the winner will be next week. Who do you think will win?

2 comments:

n i l e e y said...

i skipped this entire season...is Crystal really good?

Lilium said...

She's good but I would not say absolutely good.