Garlic chicken
I couldn't even recall when I did this dish but thought it would be nice to put it in my blog so I could do a quick recipe dig in the future. Another simple dish and it was tasty.
Ingredients:
6 chicken drumsticks (cubed)
10 cloves of garlic
10 shallots (I used 6 only)
1 chopped chili (I used 3 for spiciness)
1 stalk spring onion (chopped) (I didn't use this)
Marinades:
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp pepper
1 egg
2 tbsp cornflour
Seasoning:
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (I didn't use this too)
A little sesame oil
A little pepper
A little Shoaxing wine
Method:
1) Marinate the chicken cubes for 30 mins.
2) Heat up wok with some cooking oil and put in the chicken and stir fry for 3-4 mins.
3) Add in the shallots, garlics and stir fry until golden brown and fragrant.
4) Add in the seasoning and continue to stir fry.
5) Add in the chili and spring onion. Continue to fry for another 2-3 mins. Dish up and serve hot.
** No photo available **
A simple and must try dish!

No comments:
Post a Comment