Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The meaning of MEANINGFUL life?

I was sitting at home yesterday and suddenly pondered the meaning of a meaningful life (I blame it on the weather =p). Everyone would have a different response to the question. Some could still be pondering on that question from time to time. Maybe it will take a few days, months or perhaps years. So, what is a meaningful life? Is it..

1) Growing old with your loved one/spending quality time with your loved ones
2) Financial freedom
3) Working/pursuing something that you like
4) Seeing your kids growing each day
5) Living in a suburban area enjoying the quality of life
6) Working hard to achieve the success you've always endeavour
7) Spending time with God
8) Calendar pack of social events
9) Or simply a combination of all the above

Whatever the answer is..of course there is no correct or perfect answer to it. I think I am still in search of that answer. Perhaps as a friend said "Only God knows".

1 comment:

Azura Abas said...

It changes and evolve as the circumstances in our lives change :)