Sunday, May 03, 2009

Balding soon?

It's just so scary to see the amount of hair drop I am going through. Each time I wash my hair, the amount of hair drop freaks me out!

Initially I thought it is probably because of the shampoo I am using. So I switched to a different brand. Nevertheless, the result remains the same.

Well, I think I am eating quite all right. Most of the time it is home cooked food.

I did discuss with some friends and I've been told it is likely due to the water content that could be the culprit. A friend in NY was jokingly telling me to wash my hair with bottled water. Very funny of her! It seems like I am not the only person 'suffering' hair loss. Some other friends staying in London are also having the same problem.

Oh man, I better not be bald before I get old.

3 comments:

lemmonsea said...

I think this is one of the way to adjust at new environment. Try to eat more egg.(good for hair).. ~ :)
And bonus youtube~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY

Relax~and enjoy~

Little Chef said...

alamak! You're serious huh? Hair loss dramatically? Scary esp for women leh.. do some research, to avoid futher damage.

Winnie Ho said...

Lili, tell u a secret...some of the crews wash their hair with bottled water when we were at Bahrain....ahahha...well...apparently it does help...give it a try....soemtimes it's because of a particular country's water....