Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wicked musical

Wicked was one musical I had been wanting to watch since I came to London and I did so last Saturday. As Darren was away last weekend on a business trip, I decided to watch it on my own. I just needed the 'ME' time.













I paid £24.50 for a seat at the dress circle. The view was clear.


The musical was performed at the Apollo Victoria Theatre which is near the Victoria station.


The performance stage


I would rate Wicked as one of the best musical I've watched so far and highly recommend for watching. The storyline and songs were great!! The crowd gave a standing ovation when it ended. This is definitely one musical I don't mind watching again.

Next musical on the list will be Phantom of the Opera. I've watch the movie many years back and would really love to watch the musical.

No comments: