Friday, April 10, 2009

I am so touched!

I was chatting with an ex-colleague today and am truly touched by her MSN message.

It's not the first time she told me this. In fact, in this chat itself, she repeated it three times.

Don't get the relationship wrong. She's a mother of one. So, there is nothing wrong with us. I guess it's the strong bond we share during the year when we were teamates. She is one person I miss for sure.

I do miss some of the people at work especially those when we were teamates. Closings were hethic especially during the quarter (every close is anyway if problem crop up) but their cheers, laughters and jokes made the days.

I miss you all at the I&E Consol team (the old and the new one). Thanks for being great teamates!

2 comments:

n i l e e y said...

aw...sniff....miss you too! I think I am so glad to be part of the I&E team :)

Will be meeting up with LL next week for lunch...

lemmonsea said...

IN&E Team was really nice.. we were One team.. right? Hope to see u soon~~!