Friday, March 27, 2009

Attic Cat

This is one K-drama I took so long to watch. Probably took me about half a year to complete watching the 16 episodes.


Attic Cat
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Korea casts: Jung Da Bin, Kim Rae Won
Rating: 6/10


Synopsis
Jung Eun (Jung Da Bin) is an old friend of Hye Ryun. Because Kyung Min (Kim Rae Won) is really desperate, he decided to take it upon himself to help Hye Ryun's poor friend. This is the beginning of an extremely volatile friendship that somehow ended with the two of them living together under one roof, to be more specific, living on top of the roof of an old building.

This romantic setting provides the backdrop of this unlikely love story. Kyung Min’s bratty ways clashes with Jung Eun’s simple living. He is steadily taking advantage of her kindness and good nature.


Personal comments
I've been highly recommended to watch the K-drama. Comparing to the rest of the K-dramas I've watched, this is the least interesting one. I didn't really like the lead actor's character in the drama. There are moments that I find Kyung Min annoying when he trys to act cute for forgiveness or whenever he wants to find a reason to move back to Jung Eun's house.

Jung Eun on the other hand does not deserve to love Kyung Min. She's always so forgiving and soft hearted. Guess it's the word 'LOVE' that conquers everything.

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

So should I watch it or not?

Lilium said...

I reckon to watch something else. Plus this drama is a bit old already =)

lemmonsea said...

Emm... Actualy this is my one of favorite.. haha.. the guy is too childish.. but still cute. hehe.