Saturday, July 12, 2008

DIY church wedding invitation

The Holy Matrimony will be extended mainly to immediate relatives and closer friends. As such, I did not get 'The WeddingCard Shop' to do any church invitation printing as the volume would approximate 50-60 only, probably lesser.


With that, I did a trial DIY church invitation based on a sample from Jeremy's (Darren's elder brother) church invitation.

Materials below were sourced from Jaya Jusco and a stationery shop near my home.


And here's the final result..TADA!!

Sorry folks..blocked out some informations for confidentiality purpose.

I did the printing on the transparent vellum paper. Once printed, I placed it on the colour paper to act as a background. The colour paper comes with soft flower print on it and the colour is just so lovely and sweet. I then tied the two together at the top with a white transparent ribbon.

Sweet and simple huh? The only thing that is time consuming would be cutting the paper.

I plan to embossed the 'Hei' word on the pink envelope as well..just like the one for the wedding dinner invitation.

Love my own DIY result.. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

n i l e e y said...

I really love the card :)

Winnie Ho said...

wow lili....i must say u've great patience....i remembered taking an hour plus just to make a simple card....but great deal effort put in...and GUESTS should actually appreciate it pls....!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your curiousity NEVER ENDING!
It is adorable *^o^*