Friday, March 07, 2008

Sayonara

I bid farewell to two more colleagues today and one of them being my manager, ex-manager now. It was indeed sad seeing more people leaving the company. There will be more farewell bidding in the next one month. Three more on count. Not too sure if they are more bombshells of people leaving.

With many experienced staff leaving and more new hires in the company coupled with the reorganisation and re-engineering, I am uncertain when will the turnover slow down. I have to admit, it is the way how big organisations work. The business grow, you have to move rapidly with the business needs, demands and changes. If you are good and able to cope, you will likely move up. Otherwise, you move out.

Sometime, I do get a little tired trying to cope with the changes. However, giving a deeper thought, stumbling blocks are challenges that will make you grow.

And I choose to GROW!! Because growing is part of LIFE! And to GROW is what life is all about. Am I right?

No comments: