Overwhelm with..
..all the Korean dramas that are available at MySoju.com. I am currently watching Spring Waltz, the final installment of the four seasonal drama series, Endless Love (Korean TV Series) - following Autumn Tale, Winter Sonata and Summer Scent by Producer-Director Yun Suk Ho. Spring Waltz is my first installment of the four. I am thinking if I should watch the other three as well.
As the list grows longer on MySoju, I'll just have to choose what is best to watch. For K-drama addict friends, if you have any recommendations, do let me know =).

2 comments:
tip if you find the first few episodes of Spring Waltz unbearable - watch from episode 5 or 6 onwards then you should be ok :)
Thanks for the tip. Am at 16 episode already. Agree..the first few were pretty slow and MS shared the same tip as u do =)
Post a Comment