Friday, January 11, 2008

Shock and disbelief

Today is indeed a sad day for me. I received 2 shocking news that I refused to belief and accept as I am writing this. In fact, the news had actually make me cry as I was in a state of shock. I am expecting the first news but never expect it to be so soon whilst the second piece really put me to a disbelief stage. It was kept so secretive!!

These great people had made a mark in my life at work and I really appreciate and thank them because they make work less stressful for being who they are although the actual WORK itself can drown a person.

I wish them all the best in the path they had chosen to lead in the future. And with their leaving, I hope it will not dampen the spirit of the rest. Life move on.

Will there be more shocking news to come? I don't know. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

n i l e e y said...

hey, i'm very sad too, but i guess life goes on...my side is affected as well...sigh...just be strong during this time...