The power of Facebook
I recently found two ex-colleagues via the Friend Finder in Facebook which I have lost touch for 1.5 years. We were very close during our days as colleagues. It feels great to be in touch with them again and we are back on track now via Yahoo Messenger.
Since the last time I spoke to them, they have entered into different phase of their life now. One of them is a proud father and the other is attached. I am trully happy for them.
Wow! Not to mention, I've also found many friends that I've not seen for many years. Some went all the way back since the day I left secondary school. I am surprised to learn that a lot of people are actually on Facebook.
Now that's the power of Facebook!!

1 comment:
ya ya, i agree! Found so many long lost schoolmates on Facebook!
Post a Comment