31st December 2007
I woke up early today about 6-ish to send my dearie to KL Sentral. After a week and a half off from work to spend quality time with Darren, it's back to reality today..WORK!!
It has been many years (I can't recall since which year) that I had not worked on the 31st December. I will usually take the last day of the year off. There weren't much mood to work anyway since it's the LAST DAY of the year.
This year however, the spirit and festive mood just seems to lose way for me. As I am writing this blog, I am home alone and listening to Princess Hours OST. Ahh..what a heaven to be out from the crowd, the traffic jam etc. Years back, it would be a sad feeling to stay home and not going anywhere to join the countdown. I don't mind it at all this year. In fact, I feel so blissful now. To be honest, moving into a new year doesn't seems to excite me this time. It simply means another day, just that it's a different year.
That aside, I received a great news today. I've found out one of my colleague got engaged recently. Congrats to you YL!! Really happy for you =). We've got more to share now on wedding plans ;).
As the clock ticks, 1.5hours more to 2008. This entry will be my last one for the year 2007.
Hereby wishing everyone a good year ahead, good health and success in everything that you are doing.
I am going to wind down the day watching 'My Sassy Girl', a Korean comedy film. Thanks YL for the birthday gift =).

1 comment:
Happy New Year to you! thanks for the wishes ( can imagine us talking nonstop on bridal stuff haha)
hope you enjoyed the movie ya :)
Post a Comment