Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Arghh..the thought of packing..

I will have a room make over soon hopefully by next week if all goes well. The current furnitures in my room will soon be replaced by built in cabinets. Something which could have been done earlier but I need to save enough to pay for one. Not to say I am very RICH now!! =p

Anyway, the thought of packing my stuff aside is putting me off. Oh man!! Who likes packing and cleaning??!! That is why I always try to keep out unnecessary items in my room. Trash it away if of no use.

Hmmm..now that prompt me thinking "Will I be a good wife next time?". I don't fancy cleaning but I don't like things not being in place. Just can't stand it!! Sounds a bit contradictory, right? Hahaha!!

Will post some photos after the room make over =)

No comments: