So looking forward for weekend
Oh!! I can't wait for the weekend to come. Line up activities for the weekend:
1) Date with Mr.Chow (if you know what I mean). I haven't seen him for quite
some time.
2) Removed
3) A movie with friends (still undecided what to watch)
4) Facial appointment. Need go for one. With the late nights..hmmm...
5) Check out the 'Glitz & Glamour Wedding Bash 2007' at Sheraton Subang.
6) Some personal time to do other things..errr...eg. reading my work related
stuff and CLEARING my office INBOX!! It's a MESS there.
Note: I wonder if I will really do point 6..hmmm..
All right friends..wishing everyone a great weekend ahead. Enjoy!!

2 comments:
I dunno will i have the time to check out 5), hope you will find something there!
haha...i think we have to exercise some discipline on 6)
Enjoy your weekend too! you gonna start watching Coffee Prince? ^^
Don't think I will have the time to this weekend. I watch the pre-view a bit though. I am taking a couple of days of next week. See how much I can watch..hehe
Post a Comment