Friday, August 31, 2007

Am I going to be famous??

Last Tuesday, I was asked to do an audio presentation about the organisation unit that I am currently working with by my third line manager. Well..why was I chosen in the first place? Hahaha..apparently, it's due to my loud and clear voice =). Anyway, from what I gathered, this audio presentation will be available on the intranet so that our colleagues globally can understand better about our local organisation. Audio presentations by other spokesperson from different units in the organisation will also be available as well.

Given the short notice to do the presentation in 10mins time, I am expected to come out with my own script to introduce the organisation unit, the function of it, what is it like working in the organisation unit etc..it's no hard rule actually. It is dependant on how I want to do the presentation and someone from the Communication department will help edit my script.

I was a bit stress thinking of what should I say and was very fortunate that my time slot to do it has been postponed to the following morning. Hence, I had one night to prepare my script.

The audio presentation went quite well the next day. If all goes well, it will likely be available on the intranet sometime in September. Hmmm..am I going to be famous then?? HAHAHA..!!

1 comment:

n i l e e y said...

wow! I can't wait to hear it :)