Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The wedding proposal story

Just like any other married or going to get marry couples, they have their own happy wedding proposal stories to tell. And here is my story..

Darren proposed last October (23rd to be exact) when we were in Paris for holiday. We were back to the hotel room after dinner on our first night there. While I was brushing my teeth in the toilet, he sneakily placed the ring box on top of a foldable umbrella which was in my bag. He asked me to get the umbrella for him as I walked out of the toilet. I went to get it from my bag without realising the ring box placed on top of it. I was so blind not to see it. HAHAHA!!

I passed him the umbrella then and he gave me an annoyed look. I initially thought it was probably because I did not fold the umbrella nicely. He asked me if I did not see it. Well, I was really blur at that point of time because I was not sure what he was expecting me to see. So he walked me to my bag and took out the ring box =).

I was of course surprised and at the same time was not really sure if it was indeed a ring box. What if it was not? So I opened the box and there it was, the RING. AHhh...it was so beautiful. Blink BLINK!! I love the ring the moment I saw it.

I said YES when Darren asked "Will you marry me?" =)

There you go..this is my story.

Some photos of the engagement ring.
Sorry..not skillful enough for closer shots.






Ring was from Ernest Jones




No comments: