2 inches off from my hair
I went for another hair cut again today with the last one merely a month ago. It was partly my fault for not advising clearly to the hair stylist how short I wanted my hair to be. My current hair length is causing my hair to fall quite a lot lately plus I have a hard time waiting for my hair to dry especially when I shower late at night. Quite sayang to cut my long locks though but I just need a shorter hairstyle!! I felt as if I am losing control of myself today because of it. ARgh!!
I left office about 6.30pm and headed to One-Utama (the good thing about working next to a mall..just a 5 mins walk get you next door). I stepped into one of the hair saloon after studying the price lists which seems quite reasonable. For a price of RM35, I get a wash, hair blow and cut by a senior hair stylist. I don't need a professional nor director hair stylist service which costs a lot more. I just wanted a simple hair cut.
As I took my seat, one of the junior stylist began to promote me with packages. As usual, they will ask you to perm, colour or do treatment at a promotional price. Ahh..I am used to listen to all of these. I had done it all and it costs me dearly for doing it. Sorry dude!! All I wanted now is a cut.
I got my hair washed, blown dry and cut in about 45mins. I clearly stated that I wanted two inches to be cut off this time and at the same time ensuring that it isn't too short later. Yes..I wanted it shorter but I still want it to be below the shoulder.
It does feel great now with a lighter feel and as if I am a totally new person. My brother commented that I do look younger now..HAHA!! Hey..I could just pass off as a student look with it =)

No comments:
Post a Comment