Monday, April 16, 2007

Bananas in pyjamas

I stumbled across this picture from one of the bloggies and I suddenly can't recall these two bananas characters!! Being curious, I did some googling and can't seem to find the answer. So, I ended up calling Jo Anne to ask for their names..

Lili: Eh Jo, I want to ask something. What is the name of the two bananas characters ar? (lucky she knows what I am asking about)
Jo : Haha..it's Bananas in Pyjamas. B1 and B2.
Lili: (how could I not know??)

What's not right with me..

Ok..let's sing along.. click on the play button =)

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pajamas are coming down in pairs,
Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,
'Cause on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares!


1 comment:

n i l e e y said...

whoa, that's scary man! I used to make fun of Bananas in Pyjamas coz they look so funny~