Treasures Pleasures
Just wanted to share some treasure questions from my past hunt. Let's see if you can decipher the clues. Key words for the clues are highlighted in red.
Treasure 1
PERHAPS ET LENS PRODUCT IN A CAN
FEES CAN MAKE THE CORRECT BRAND
A BEVERAGE THAT IS COLD & FROZEN
THE NEW ORIGINAL BIG RACE ONE ONLY
Answer:
Treasure 2
PANGGILAN ANAK BUAH PHUA CHU KANG PADA ISTERINYA
ADALAH MERUPAKAN KLU HARTA KITA YANG SETERUSNYA
GANDINGANNYA ADALAH ROTI PASTI RAMAI YANG SUKA
GOLONGAN BERADA DI LUARNYA JUGA ADA TERTERA
IANYA KELUARAN PENGELUAR JENAMA ROTI TERNAMA
BAWAKAN SATU YANG BARU, HANYA YANG ASLI SAJA
Answer:
Featured in 'Visit Malaysia Year' this treasure
But must be those weighing 6oz only and none other
Bring one unopened of any flavour, it doesn't matter
This snack food is easily available in most stores I hear
Ain't it interesting?

1 comment:
I have to say I'm still trying to figure out Lays and Nescafe. I got the Auntie Rosie Kaya.
Post a Comment